One Hour Consultation
Chiropractic Consulting For Grownups
Sometimes we can't see the forest for the trees. It happens to all of us. That's when talking to someone with a different persepctive can be helpful. They can often see what we can't.
If you've made the rounds with the various chiropractic practice management groups, you might find this a better fit.
No Contract. No Unhealthy Dependencies.
It's crucial that you're clear on what it is you're looking for. Perhaps these distinctions will help clarify:
Coaching - Typically a long-term relationship in which the client is buying accountability and making performance enhancements, forming new habits and asking to be held accountable.
Consulting - Typically a short-term relationship in which the client is buying advice, experience, perspective, problem-solving skills and other insights that they can bring to bear on their circumstances.
Just about everyone can benefit from a coach. I have one. Just make sure that you're not buying a coach when all you really need is a consultant!
An Alternative to Traditional Chiropractic Consulting
I don't have a “program” and I'm not interested in creating a dependency relationship. I don't hold quarterly seminars, attempt to sell you anything and I won't call you up to nag you to see if you did what we talked about. If you're looking for an adult relationship, consider this:
- Email or call me at Patient Media (800) 486-2337 to arrange a mutually convenient time for a one-hour phone call. Pick a time when you can be 100% present to our conversation.
- You'll create the agenda and select the topics that we'll discuss. In other words, you're in charge. The better the questions (clarity, purpose and focus) the more valuable our time.
- At the appointed time, using a land line (or Skype), you'll call me at my home office. I'll first collect your credit card details for the USD $150 for the hour.
- My job is to profoundly listen, ask questions, uncover blockages and suggest solutions. Record our conversation or have someone else listen in if you wish.
- At the conclusion of our call I'll ask, “Did you get your money's worth?” Only if the answer is yes will your card be charged. If the answer is no, then we've both lost an hour. I'll assume the financial risk to encourage you to get help.
- Naturally, you can count on me for fastidious confidentiality and discretion.
- In one hour, I guarantee startling insights and new possibilities. You'll have a clearer direction and new resolve. Guaranteed.
I've been doing this style of consulting for several years. Usually, a single call is enough to get things moving. A few chiropractors have had a follow-up conversation a month or so later. Up to you. The same ground rules apply.
Chiropractic Consulting Without a Long-Term Commitment
The modest financial investment shouldn't break the bank. And it's usually enough to keep everyone focused. No contracts, other than the handshake above. If I were a chiropractor, it's what I'd want from a chiropractic consultant. However, if you lack discipline, think you can buy it or you want someone to hold your feet to the fire, this probably isn't for you.
Maybe you need something more ambitious to get unstuck. Consider enrolling in The Conversation.
Email me and suggest some convenient times to talk. Let's get you unstuck and having fun again!